FIFA Mobile- Getting Smart with the Tactics
FIFA Mobile is just another sports genre game that is going dramatically famous all over the play store and twitter. This game is available in both iOS and Android platform and takes up much less space with some great graphics. Sometimes this app can lag because of its high graphics but it has a great gameplay overall.
There are few things that I wish I knew before are listed below-
1) Once you’ve started playing this game, try levelling up ASAP. As you get to higher levels start playing attack mode to earn coins and stamina value. For each win in attack mode you get a approx of 85exp and this will help you level up much easily and quickly.
2) Once you’ve reached level 5, now it’s time to join a league. While choosing a league look for a league which contains more members as 20 or more than 20 will work. Don’t waste time being in an inactive league. Try looking for interesting players and this will give you chance to play as a teammate and talk about game. Somehow if you get into a league where no one is talking just get yourself removed from that and look for a new league.
3) You have to be efficient while choosing live events that pay you a ton of rewards. While looking for live events. Try to choose events with drills as it will need less stamina and gives out good rewards.
Different modes to play in the Game
· Live Events- Live events are the daily challenges that are given to users and it helps to earn great rewards and coins easily. Some of these live events can be played anytime but some of these expire at a given time. So you have to open it before it expires in order to earn rewards.
· Attack Mode- This is a multiplayer mode which can’t be synced. This model offers a lot of rewards. While playing in the attack mode you have half of the match’s time with ball by your side and then the other half is for opponent. Now the opponent will play its turn and play half against your defenders controlled by AI. Then this process will repeat itself for the second half.
· Seasons and Leagues- Season let you join a league out of many or one can simply build its own squad and recruit new players. The start on your own can be difficult and it can give you a hard time but it will be totally worth it. Once you’ve build your own team, now you can start competing and earn popularity and higher ranks.
Managing Your Teams
1) Build up your 11- There are 27 available spaces for players but you can only use 11 in the game while playing. You should use your time wisely while choosing these 11 players as these are going to perform in the match. You can also buy some high rated players from the FUT market and this will let you play with much ease.
2) Positioning- The only thing that affects a lot of gamers is the positioning of the players. Even after buying high rated players they are unable to win against lower teams. It all comes to positioning of the players. Attackers should be needed in order to defend the defenders and vice versa.
3) Rating is not everything- When it comes to buying player, don’t just fall for overall rating. Try looking for needed attributes as per your need. As some players can be good at attack only or some can be used as a great defender, some can be fast enough or they can be different in every aspect.
4) Using the FUT Market- Make the best use of the given in-game market to buy accessories and some great players. This will help you fight your opponent easily and let you earn great rewards.
Have fun while playing as this is a game after all. Don’t try to run after unauthorized hacks as you can get permanently banned from the game. I hope this guide works great for you and I’ll be coming up with some new tips and tricks with Fifa Mobile Hack. Stay Tuned.