India being a vast country and with various religions, cultures and people, with different kinds of festivals being celebrated across India throughout the year. It so wondrous right? Marvelous. India has some quite various number of dishes made across the whole country. South India dishes are different from North Indian dishes. Based on the culture and from the place the person is, the food and taste also varies a lot. It has a multi-cuisine of foods. Foods are of various types such as
1. South Indian dishes include different foods such as Idli, Dosa, Sambar, Biryani, Rasam, Upma, Uttapam, Masala dosa and many more. These south Indian foods have its own appetizing taste and flavor. The most common is rice with dal or sambar or with rasam and curry.
2. Bengali food is the most preferred food. The way they make is mouth watering. Their food includes a bit of sweetness in every food which is a common identity for their food.
3. Gujarati food, where they are some most mouth watering dishes made by gujurati people and they are a few mentioned here, like Khandvi, gujarati samosa, Undhiyu, Dhokla, Methi ka tepla etc.
4. Rajasthani food is one of the other type of Indian dishes. They have their own cuisine Dal bati Churma, Lal maas, Mohan maas, Ker sangri Gatte ki kichidi etc and mnay more. These dishes are top 5 as far as rajasthani dishes as concerned. Every food enthusisat should atleast try these dishes atleast once, if you visit to rajashthan.
5. Assam is no where less to make your taste buds and mouth to water and taste you like you had never tasted such a varied flavors of dishes. The dishes include Khaar which is an assamese meat delicacy, Aloo pitika which is a simple made food and most loved food by many in assam which is made with rice and dal and by adding few ingredients like oil, coriander, onions etc to make it taste even better.
These are the few of the dishes of few states where ever traveler or every food lover should try these when they visit these places mentioned above.